No Holds Barred, Corridors of Power and more! Headline Animator

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Childhood Dream Came True

I am of course talking about the Voltron toy that I just bought recently. To tell you the truth, I feel like a kid again deep down inside. This was the toy that made me want to go to US, simply because I had lose hope of ever finding it again. Dreamt about going to US a few times, but funny enough, even in my dreams I can't find it. Seems like that is what happened, when you want the stuff bad enough, huh? Found one in Queensbay the other day, that was the 80's version and they sell if for RM1K (bloodsucking Jew!!!...) and it was actually a die-cast toy (meaning metalic toy, I kid you not!)

Take a look of the two pictures of "my" (hahaha, couldn't stress it, enough) toy below. Awesome...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment